One Year Anniversary!!!

Hey everyone!!

IT'S ALREADY BEEN ONE YEAR!

We really didn't think we would last this long with our usual work motivation and especially with our hiatus in the summer of 2015. It's really hard to balance time to write up posts that have detail and meaning. We always strive to write something entertaining and lately we've just been swamped with other work on our hands. Reviews of dramas take a long time to write as well but we will try to churn out some more! Also we're gonna try to do more special posts, like the continuation of Artist Pairings, All Time Fav Dramas, Fashion Faceoff, Identical Celebs and more!

Last year we begun our blogging journey with 28 posts! We will definitely try to break that this year and if you've got any suggestions, please don't hesitate to comment!

Thank you so much for following our blog this year and we hope you continue to do so and many more posts are coming your way! Don't forget to share our blog with your friends and family as well! Tomorrow, we've got a special post for you so stay tuned! And coming up, we've got a fresh drama review! Please continue to stay connected with our blog :)

Many thanks and much love!

-CeeJay

Comments

  1. congratulations! one year is actually kind of big deal these days most bloggers has gone off to tumblr or instagram, so thanks for keeping this blog up. thank you. & have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you so so much for keeping up to date with our blog! It really means so much to us and we really want to thank you for having us on your blogroll and attracting so many other viewers for us. If you would like, we could put your blog up on our list as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! One year is indeed quite a milestone these days, especially with how busy all of us are with work and our personal lives -- sometimes it's hard to even find time for basic upkeep and health-related things (such as good diet and exercise), let alone hobbies such as blogging and such. 28 posts is actually quite good, though in my opinion, the number doesn't matter as much, it's really the effort and the content that counts. I also struggle with the same issue of not keeping my blog as up to date as I would like, especially the first few years that I started my blog -- nowadays, I blog when I feel like it (and when I have time to of course, lol) and don't beat myself up anymore for not getting to the posts that I want to do but don't have time to (my list of "things I want to blog about" is probably thicker than a phone book by now, haha). Oh and I definitely agree about the part that detailed and meaningful blog posts take time -- that's actually part of the reason why it takes me so long to post stuff up on my blog too (though of course, it doesn't help that I'm also a stickler when it comes to my writing and with translations especially, I choose my words very carefully, so writing those lengthy posts can be very draining).

    I actually haven't had a chance to 'explore' your blog yet, but just scanning through the archive post titles, I see a few posts I'm interested in reading already!

    Congrats again and see you around! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks again! We do really appreciate viewers on our blog and especially comments that encourage us to keep going! Agreed that it is so hard to find time for exercise! Sitting in a chair all day is no good but when life demands it, it's all we can do haha. Thank you for pointing our quality over quantity! We did forget that for a while and thank you the reminder, throwing away good posts for a sheer number on the blog does not help. That is some good advice and yes, same here! We just find it so hard to recap scenes from dramas so we can actually put together a nice review! Thanks for keeping an interest again, we just cannot express our gratitude in words :)

    See you around as well!! Hope you still watch some TVB in your spare time to keep up to date with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big White Duel II 白色強人II TVB Review

My Dearly Sinful Mind 心理追兇 Mind Hunter TVB Review

Over Run Over EU超時任務 TVB Review